Melt spray non - woven fabric series
Features: Fiber fineness up to 1~5 m, uniform filtering effect is very good
Application: high - grade filtration, thermal insulation, medical materials
Melt-sprayed non-woven cloth
The melting spray cloth is mainly made of polypropylene, and the fiber diameter can reach 1 ~ 5 micron.These ultrafine fibers with unique capillarity structure increase the number and surface area of fibers per unit area, so that the melt spray cloth has good filtering, shielding, insulation and oil absorption.It can be used in air, liquid filtration materials, isolation materials, absorbing materials, mask materials, thermal insulation materials, oil-absorbing materials and wiping cloth and other fields.
Melt-blown non-woven process: polymer feeding - melt extrusion - fiber formation - cooling - into a network - reinforcement into cloth.
(1) Medical and sanitary cloth: operating clothes, protective clothing, disinfectant cloth, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc.;
(2) Household decoration cloth: wall cloth, table cloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc.;
(3) Clothing cloth: lining, adhesive lining, flocculation, set cotton, various synthetic leather bottom cloth, etc.;
(4) Industrial cloth: filtering material, insulating material, cement packaging bag, geotextile, covering cloth, etc.;
(5) Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, insulation curtain, etc.;
(6) Others: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filter, tea bag, etc.
Molten spray is the heart of surgical masks and N95 masks.
Surgical masks and N95 masks generally adopt multi-layer structure, abbreviated as SMS structure: inside and outside, there is a single spunbonded layer (S) on both sides;In the middle is the molten spray layer (M), which is generally divided into single-layer or multi-layer.